Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
Ginsco Dual USB Charger Socket Power Outlet 2.1A & 2.1A(4.2A) for Car Boat Marine Motorcycle Mobile Dash Cam with Wire Fuse DIY Kit Blue LED
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
- 10A fuse for Over-load Protection
- Input : 12V, Output : 2 ports 5V - 4.2A ,2.1A each.
- Drill size : 1.15“(29.2mm)fits most vehicles’ dash panel
- Package Included:1 x Dual USB Car Charger Adapter, 1 x 60cm Wire , 2 x Fuse (1 installed ), 2 x Insulated Terminals
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
Dual USB Charger• Comes with front cap can protect the two charging ports from water drop,dust, etc
• UV Nylon Body
• Multifunctional product with blue LED indicator light, perfect for night use.
• Can be installed vertically, horizontally or underneath the dash, or any flat surface.
• Dustproof material can be used for the interior and exterior application.
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
Package include:
1 x Dual USB Car Charger Adapter
1 x Red/Black wire with fuse 60cm
2 x Fuse 10A(1 installed)
2 x Insulated Terminals
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket
This is a product that I will be ordering more of. I used this one to install a new power plug in my center counsel. It works great. Be aware this is not a direct replacement for an existing charger power outlet. This one is a little larger so remember that. I wish I would of held off drilling my whole until I got this one. My bad. But a dremer bailed me out, looks factory. I like the blue lights but did hook it up to my ACC so it is only powered during operation of vehicle. Not required just my preference...
Wire Fuse DIY Kit Dual USB Charger Socket


Comments
Post a Comment