Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
MICTUNING 4.2A Dual Port USB Charger with Voltmeter 12-24V BLUE LED Digital Display Universal for Car Boat MotorcycleMotorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
Specification: Rating Voltage: 12-24VUSB Output: 5V / 4.2A
Interface: dual USB ports
Material: Copper + ABS Plastic
Voltmeter Dimension: 2.1" x 1.4" x 1"
Bracket Dimension: 2.4" x 1.7"
Operating Temperature: -40 to 70 ¡Ã¦
Wide Application: cars, motorcycles, ATVs, SUVs, UTVs, Boats, etc
Multi-purposes: supply power for cellphone, tablet, GPS and other USB-devices
Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
2 USB Fast Charging - Wide Application Adopted high tech of 2.1A USB fast charging port, it's able to auto select the needed current to charge your mobile devices. Perfect for most brands of Smartphones (iPhone/Samsung/Sony/HTC/Huawei/LG/XIAOMI...), Tablets, GPS, MP3/MP4/PSP, digital camera and other USB-devices.
Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
Wide Operating Voltage Range It is specially designed to steadily work at the operating range of 12-24 volt, while its transient voltage is tested up to 38V, suitable for most SUV, ATV, UTV, Scooter, Snowmobile, Street Bike, Car, boat, Marine, camper, etc.
Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger
I installed this in lieu of the cigarette lighter on my SW20 MR2.
It matches the esthetics of the dash quite well. Although I would have prefered a white display (to match the rest of the dash lights) the red is bright enough to be seen during the day, but not at all obnoxious at night.
The only thing I would note, is that it does indicate a voltage drop when a device is plugged into it - I'm pretty sure my iPhone doesn't overwhelm my cars charging system enough to drop a volt. This same phone, plugged into the USB port on my stereo, doesn't change the displayed voltage.
All in all, I am very satisfied with this purchase!
Motorcycle Electronic Dual Port USB Charger



Comments
Post a Comment